27 June 2011

Pay Attention to ME!

I've been considering posting about the clamour of attention whores over on the TS3 forums ... is that the right collective noun?  Anyway, it's hard to say much without giving them more attention than they deserve.  And I'm not sure I can say it better than Wibs.

So, I'll just say ... have you noticed though that while one or two attention whores are annoying ... eventually there are so many they cancel each other out?  A lot like a cage of screeching chimpanzees at the zoo.

Actually, that also applies to nyancats! 

6 comments:

Wibs said...

Thanks, I only said what a lot us have been thinking. Screeching chimpanzees at the zoo describes them perfectly as well! They seem to have calmed down a little bit though, after quite a few bloggers have been posting about them in the last week.

bluebellflora said...

I think that may be a bit insulting to chimpanzees don't you? ;) I think I'm becoming immune to them at last - thank god!

miss_tickle said...

I like chimpanzees ... but then I don't expect them to be anything other than what they are. People always manage to disappoint me.

miss_tickle said...

I'm not sure blog posts will stop the main offenders but at least others aren't playing along so much (or joining in).

tpb1217 said...

Miss Tickle you have a few bananas we can throw to the monkeys to keep them quiet?

miss_tickle said...

Actually our bananas are too expensive for us to eat now so I don't think we'll be wasting them on a few monkeys!