13 June 2011

Sunset Institute of Art

This is a compact art gallery building I designed to house the new Sunset Institute of Art.  It occupies the small corner site opposite Sunset Park where Le Petit Shark Pool was ... my art gallery building is now a nightclub complex (which I will show you later once I have the ropes and dance floors working properly).  


I went for a traditional style building that fits in better with the other main buildings in Sunset Valley (at least the way it looks in my game now).  The landscaping links to the adjacent revamped Mirabello Plaza shopping and theatre complex and the Little Corsican Bistro, which now look like this ... 



This is the sculpture garden at the side entrance to the art gallery.  The garden was inspired by the landscaping from Shang Simla with a little artistic licence. 


Interior view showing sections of the collection from Al Simhara ... the Champs Les Sim and Shang Simla collections share adjoining gallery spaces. 


You are welcome to download the Sunset Institute of Art building from my studio.

4 comments:

poida said...

Ooh, very nice. What are you like at building spaceships and space stations?

miss_tickle said...

Thank you. Space stations might be hard without cc!

paco1200 said...

ooOOoo! Very posh misstickle! WAY better than the current one! Downloaded, rec'd, and fav'd by me!

miss_tickle said...

Thanks Paco!