25 July 2011

Sunset Strip

With the Sunset Institute of Art moved to its new home next door, I turned the original art gallery building into the Sunset Strip nightclub complex with three different bar areas and plenty of options for Sims to listen to a band, catch up with friends for a drink, dance the night away or mellow out with some bubbles. 


Downstairs, there is a bar with band platform and dance floor ... 


Upstairs, there is a bar with bubble blowers ... where you might surprise Don Lothario having a quiet drink ...


And another with a dance floor and the other kind of bubble blower ...



You are welcome to download the Sunset Strip nightclub complex from my studio
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4387461

2 comments:

poida said...

I wish I had design skills like yours, I may have to commission you to build me some sets in the future :D

Look at all dem bubbles. Yep, dems a lot of bubbles.

Or maybe its a convergence of spirits, plotting to take over the world... I'm onto you spirits *suspicious squint*

miss_tickle said...

Thank you. You might need to give me a lot of time to produce anything cos I'm easily distracted. Ooohh bubbles!