21 February 2012

My Cousin's Out Fighting Dragons & What Do I Get?

Aren't those Skyrim guards a laugh and a half?  I once had one standing next to me and complaining about getting stuck with guard duty ... while I was fighting off a dragon attacking Whiterun.  Excuse me ... maybe that's because you don't seem to know what a dragon looks like!  

I haven't killed any dragons for a few days and actually returned to Sims on the weekend.  Sims 2, that is, which I haven't played in over 18 months.  So much for spending a couple of hours tinkering and getting back to Skyrim ...   

4 comments:

Paco1200 said...

haha, some things in Skyrim have truly amused me. I to am getting back into the sim loop. I haven't ceased to play skyrim though :P

Zeri McIntosh said...

im trying to juggle both atm. i play sims when i get up and drink my coffee... then later in the day when im feelin feisty i go and slaughter some trolls XD but its hard to find time for both, thats for sure

miss_tickle said...

I haven't stopped playing Skyrim but I do try to limit it to the weekend or I'd never get anything done!

miss_tickle said...

I was having trouble getting back into TS3 after having so many problems with uploading (which I still can't do). I'm hoping Pets will get cheap soon so I'll have a few new things to play with. I was surprised that I was enjoying TS2 so much though. I think I'll concentrate on that and TSM for my sim therapy for a while.