29 February 2012

It's My Page ...

Nobody knows where my stickers have gone,
Privacy left the same time,
Why do you post on my page,
When it's supposed to be mine?

It's my pa-age, and I'll hide if I want to,
Hide if I want to, hide if I want to,
You would hide too if it happened to you!

Postin' your comments, keep goin' all night
Can't leave me alone for a while,
Now friends of friends have joined in,
I've got no reason to smile.

It's my pa-age, and I'll hide if I want to,
Hide if I want to, hide if I want to,
You would hide too if it happened to you!

Yes, it's EA's my page and it's finally here.  It's like Facebook without the filters ... and the privacy options ... and the organisation.

Before the change, I reduced my friends list to those people I actually know.  But I lasted less than 24 hours of the new format before I deleted everyone on the list ... sorry if this upset anyone.  Most on the list know where to find this blog or can contact me over at Simpletons.  I don't spend much time over at the EA site anyway and don't intend to change that. 

I also made my page private for a while ... then changed the privacy backwards and forwards a few times.  Anyway, I've decided to make it public for now but not allow comments.  Once the Showtime patch arrives, I'm sure my game will be happily posting updates without my knowledge ... so it'll probably switch back to private.  Nobody needs to know how often my Sims visit the toilet ... not even me. 

4 comments:

Paco1200 said...

To what tune shall I sing your passage to? :P

miss_tickle said...

I was looking for the Lesley Gore version but I guess the Amy Whitehouse one would be ok.

R_Spirit said...

You want to hide your page, and delete all your friends - that's is totally fair enough. (Loved the little song aswell XD)

I just had a look at the "new page layout" aswell, about 20 minutes ago. And my goodness, EA. If I wanted Facebook, I would never of deleted my actual FB account last month >_<

miss_tickle said...

They say they will be developing the my page functions over the next few months. I think I'll wait until they've got something that works before adding friends again. I don't want to flood others with useless updates I can't control.