09 October 2011

Plumbob Pictures

I've added the movie backlot to both Sunset Valley (replacing the stadium which is now somewhere else) and Hidden Springs (replacing the military base) so there's a bit more variety in the careers available.  I'm not that keen on celebrities ... actually, it's the paparazzi I really don't like ... but I usually end up with everyone in town being a celebrity so they kind of cancel each other out.  Anyway, over at Plumbob Pictures I've updated the sets using the items from World Adventures. 




Download New Plumbob Pictures Backlot
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4683394

2 comments:

halloweenscones said...

That is so clever. <3 It looks much better!

miss_tickle said...

Thank you. It seems a pity that Sims can't actually use the place for what it's intended for though.