16 October 2011

Lofty New Heights

Time to revamp the loft homes around the pool complex in Sunset Valley.  I guess I should've taken a before shot but the urge to replace them always overtakes me before I remember.  


Since I've got a bit of a weatherboard and stone theme going on about town, I thought I'd continue it with these revamps. I've renamed the houses Neo Heights (left), Metro Heights (centre) and Cosmo Heights (right).


And the revamped Azure Heights Pool with hot tubs and bar area.  I like how these lots actually fit together properly ... which is unusual for an EA town (usually there's an annoying gap) ... so the paving flows from one lot to another like it's a proper complex.


On the inside, the living areas are all neutral but with colour splashes in the bedrooms.  This is Neo Heights (with a handy fire pole so you don't need to wait for the lift) ...




... and Metro Heights ...




... and lastly Cosmo Heights. 




Download Neo Heights
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4710930

Download Metro Heights
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4710968

Download Cosmo Heights
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4710935

Download Azure Heights Pool
(revised January 2014 - see the updated version here)

2 comments:

paco1200 said...

Woah! That's some fine work done there misstickle! Rec'd them all for you :)

miss_tickle said...

Thanks paco! I don't know what possessed them to use so much baby poo yellow and brown in the originals.