03 September 2011

An Eternal Kingdom

I've finally finished the New Beginnings ambition and created a new kingdom, Llanigon, in the An Eternal Kingdom free-play ambition.  This ambition lets you play, well, free-play, without an overall ambition which is great for trying things out.  Anyway, this is my Monarch, Lady Eigon, and her newly redecorated throne room... 



She's another good monarch (haven't got the hang of evil ones yet).  But don't cross her because she can still throw you in the pit ... this is someone who pretended to be her cousin meeting the pit beast ... 


I've added the Pirates & Nobles adventure pack and the decorating objects and new outfits look really good.  So far I've had a few scallywags wandering about town and boats being attacked but no pirate invasion as yet.  I have to admit that I'm really looking forward to trying out a few pirate quests.  Aaargggh me hearties! 

No comments: