11 September 2011

Darling View

One of the first houses I rebuilt in Sunset Valley was Agnes Crumplebottom's modern monstrosity, August Moon.  It's not the worst in town ... I think that honour goes to the Bunch residence ... but it's fairly awkwardly put together in typical EA slapdash fashion.  For those that don't know August Moon, it looked like this ... 


But in my revamped Sunset Valley, it looks like this ...




I've renamed the house Darling View because in my game, Erik Darling is resurrected and Agnes is happily decorating her nest. On the inside, it's now a little more conservative ... just like Agnes herself ...





You can download Darling View from my studio
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4576331

Erik & Agnes Darling (household)
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4576711

4 comments:

bluebellflora said...

I like it, it's beautiful! Especially the big entrance porch and the stone work. That stone pattern is my favourite in game, it's a lovely warm colour. Rec for you :D

miss_tickle said...

Thank you. It's my favourite too!

poida said...

Are you aware that your feed was borked? I thought you had taken a break, but it was just blogger not updating properly... go blogger!

Very nice, this new look (or should that be old look?) definitely suits crumpy more :)

miss_tickle said...

Not so much borked ... more me not hitting publish. New blogger interface and all that.