06 June 2012

5,000

Page views, that is ... at least according to Blogger (and hardly any of them are mine). 

That candy pink stuff pack has been released but I can't say I've been interested enough to even check out the official forums for what people think of it now it's really here.  Though I have been keeping an eye on the update issues thread so I know what to expect from the game update.  Think I'll wait until I feel like playing Sims 3 again.  Gotta love the way the update notes made it sound like the game just needed a few tweaks around the edges!

I'm not much of a Radiohead fan but I've had an irresistible urge all week to hum that song of theirs ... Drama Police I think it is.  Or maybe I'm thinking of that Culture Club one that goes ... Drama Drama Drama Chameleon, you come and go ... 

Until today that is and then it was Bananarama's Venus ... in honour of the transit. Finally something fast paced and interesting happening in a live feed! 

No comments: