22 December 2011

I Used To Be A Simmer Like You ... Then I Took An Arrow To The Knee

It seems like most of the Simming community has given up on their increasingly uncooperative games, the snoozefest that is the official forums, and the perils of patching (or not) ... and disappeared off to play Skyrim (or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to give it it's correct title).  

And why not?  It's beautifully crafted and amazing to play.  Or to just stroll around looking at the breathtaking scenery.  I'm playing the console version so unfortunately it's not easy to get action screenshots.  


This is my current character Eigon, a Nord, in her battle armour and weapons that she created herself in the blacksmith's shop ... except for the helmet that was acquired from a slow moving bandit.  


I've had the game for nearly 3 weeks now but haven't put in as much time on it as I'd like since I need to battle my son for the controller.  I've stuck to the main story mostly and so far have reached Level 11, defeated 3 dragons, learnt a few spells and some shouts, and acquired a follower, the faithful Lydia. 


I haven't managed to buy a house or a horse ... or get married.  I've only just met my first vampire but no werewolves yet.  Things to do, places to go ... so little time when you're Dragonborn.  So, I guess I should get back to it. 

4 comments:

paco1200 said...

No no NOOOOOO!!! Not that joke again XD

Zeriday said...

have you seen those warriors from hammerfell? they have curved swords... CURVED SWORDS

miss_tickle said...

I'll have to keep an eye out for those. I'm stuck in a dungeon at the moment with no idea how to get out.

miss_tickle said...

Scrub that ... do you know I only heard that quote for the first time the other day (then it was something like 5 times in an hour) ??